Total Pageviews

Oct 10, 2011

i♥polyvore

free spirit..





Polyvore  is the best place to discover or start fashion trends..

 I first came to know about this website through my good friend ,Honey. She told me she was  starting to get addicted to it. I was a bit curious, so I gave it a try and viola! I became a certified addict too like her .:)
Once you've started it's really difficult to stop.Set after set, your mind would be crammed with ideas.You can try every look that you want. Even those looks that you haven't tried yourself yet. There is no limit to your imagination when it comes to creating your own set.And that is what I like about Polyvore..:)
I hope this site will last forever because it's one of my stress reliever. I really love it..♥♥

So, here is one set that I made at polyvore..I hope you guys like it..:)

1 comment:

  1. Yey, Mags! Let's keep being addicted to Polyvore ;)

    ReplyDelete